The manuscript for LONTAR issue #2 has been sent to the folks at Math Paper Press, and if all goes according to plan, we should be on schedule for a Spring (March/April) release. It’s another strong issue, and I’m very happy with how it came out.
Here’s the table of contents:
- The Tiger in the Forest Between Two Worlds | E.C. Myers (Fiction)
- What Is Being Erased | Tiffany Tsao (Fiction)
- Doppelgänger | Jerrold Yam (Poetry)
- A Script | Tse Hao Guang (Poetry)
- Waiting for the Doctor | Ang Si Min (Poetry)
- Naga, A Khmer Myth | Shelly Bryant (Poetry)
- Funkytown | Daryl Yam (Poetry)
- Entanglement | Victor Fernando R. Ocampo (Fiction)
- The Floating Market | Eliza Chan (Fiction)
- The Apartment | John Burdett (Fiction)
I’m now reading for issue #3, so if you want your work to be considered, send it to me via the Submittable portal. If you’re still waiting for a reply from me, please be patient for just another couple of weeks and I’ll get back to you.