And, to entice you even further, Weightless Books is offering a special deal for this week only, where you get issues #1 and #2 completely for free if you buy #3. That’s like getting each issue for only one US dollar! If you haven’t already jumped aboard the LONTAR bandwagon, there’s no better time to do so!
- The More Things Change | Jason Erik Lundberg (editorial)
- A Field Guide to the Roads of Manila | Dean Francis Alfar (fiction)
- Setting Up Home | Sabrina Huang (trans. Jeremy Tiang) (fiction)
- Resort Time | Ben Slater (fiction)
- The Elephant in the Room | Anne Carly Abad (poetry)
- Before the Last War | David Wong Hsien Ming (poetry)
- Signs, or The Fate of Big-Footed Individuals | Daryl Yam (poetry)
- Harbour | Tse Hao Guang (poetry)
- Since We Stopped Communicating | Cyril Wong (poetry)
- Three Poems | Arlene Ang (poetry)
- Mother’s Day | JY Yang (fiction)
- An Unexpected Stop | Nikki Alfar (fiction)
- The Last Ten Years in the Life of Hero Kai | Geoff Ryman (fiction)
I’m very glad that this issue is now available for e-readers everywhere. For those of you outside of Singapore, this is probably the best (or at least the least expensive) way to read it.